Running a successful dental laboratory can be a lonely pursuit. Who do you turn to when you need help making a decision; when you have a technical problem; need business advice?
Even if you have people working for you, other technicians, working alongside you in the lab, bookkeepers managing your accounts, drivers to deal with deliveries, at the end of the day, the buck stops with you.
Juggling all aspects of the day-today running of a business can be exhausting and time-zapping. You spend all day keeping up with your work at the bench, leaving you little time to think about the bigger picture, or where your business is going.
Your Membership of Dental Lab Supremacy is designed to help you with just that.
- To help you produce the best quality work you can
- To charge the prices you deserve for your work
- To choose the type of clients you actually want to work with
- To free up your time
- To help you grow your business further
- To earn the money you deserve so you can live the life you want
How can Dental Lab Supremacy help you achieve that?
- My daily emails are littered with little nuggets of business and marketing advice, a little something to think about at the start of each day, before the day’s pressures start bearing down on you
- By giving you access to free CPD tutorials, taking the hassle out of collecting your non-verifiable CPD hours, to free up a little time for you
- By giving you somewhere to go when you have a technical problem. There are over 50 tutorials on all aspects of dental technology stored in the tutorial section of the Private Members’ Area, making this a very a useful resource. You are welcome to email me with your questions, which I will also post to your peers in the email group, a quick and easy way to solve an annoying problem. We are very fortunate to have some extremely talented and experienced members in Dental Lab Supremacy
- By providing you with a platform to voice your concerns about industry issues. I will on your behalf take these concerns to the necessary parties
I love learning new things. More than that, I love educating myself and then applying what I have learnt to my life and business.
It is this experience, knowledge and encouragement I hope to pass on to you as a Member of Dental Lab Supremacy. You will see how I implement all these strategies in my business and I hope you copy me and apply them to yours. That is my aim.
Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel, I believe in modelling success. This is why I love talking to people far more successful than me.
Here are just some of the people I have met and interviewed: