Refusal of Transaction
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing, product or offer description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria as set out below
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at anytime and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, TALLADIUM (UK) is providing this web site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including without limitaton, warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition TALLADIUM (UK) does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Talladium (UK) nor any of its affiliates, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, Talladium (UK) does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Talladium (UK), its affiliates, employees or other representatives.
- Goods cannot be accepted for credit or exchange without our prior agreement. Please call Talladium (UK) on 01753 582 788 to discuss the reason for return and to receive return instructions. Invoice numbers must be quoted with all goods returned for credit, otherwise full credit including VAT cannot be given. We reserve the right to make a handling charge on any goods returned which were returned due to no fault of the company.
- In order to be accepted for credit, goods must be returned within 30 days of the original date of delivery provided that the goods are in perfect condition as deemed by the company.
- We cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit: as you are responsible for returning the item(s) to us, we recommend sending the package by Recorded/Special Delivery.
- On returning goods on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold.
- In respect of defective goods sold the company will, at their discretion, repair or replace same, subject to the following conditions:- The goods have been used and operated at all times in accordance with the methods recommended by the company or manufacturer. The buyer promptly advises, if necessary with a covering letter explaining the defect and returns the defective goods properly packed to the company’s premises.
PLEASE NOTE: All products supplied by the company are designed for use by suitably qualified persons in dental laboratories or dental treatment areas.
Refunds, Replacements & Exchanges
Refunds, replacements or exchanges are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of the returned item(s) by Talladium (UK). Any refund will be made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
Please note, in all instances Talladium (UK) shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but not limited to lost profits or other economic or commercial losses. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.